Five important lessons that I’ve learned from my walk with the Lord:
- Impatience will slow your progress. It demonstrates a lack of wisdom and faith.
- Trying to take shortcuts will hinder your journey. It demonstrates independence from the Lord.
- Allowing worldliness to remain in your life will subtract from a meaningful relationship with Jesus.
- Inconsistent intimacy with Jesus equals little to no anointing for ministry.
- Salvation is two part: He already did His part and we are instructed to do ours, to live as though we are saved. Philippians 2:12; 2 Cor. 7:1